Explore Port Douglas, where balmy days turn into tropical nights, and the sparkling water of the Great Barrier Reef meets the rainforest – the perfect destination to refresh and rejuvenate.
With the tropics beckoning to be discovered, with diving, snorkeling, sailing or simply just relaxing, your accommodation is key to ensuring your Port Douglas holiday is memorable.
Set among tropical gardens, The Port Douglas Queenslander (www.queenslander.com.au) offers relaxed, self-catering apartments just a seven-minute walk from the town centre’s shops, restaurants and boutiques, an 11-minute walk from the golden sands of Four Mile Beach and 4.8km from the Wildlife Habitat animal park.
The family-run resort features bright studio and one or two bedroom apartments, styled with classic, beach-inspired decor and tiled floors, and offering flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. All have kitchens, living/dining areas and washer/dryers. Each has its own furnished balcony or patio, and guests have access to complimentary covered parking.
Soak up the tropical north Queensland sun outside, with an outdoor pool and sundeck setting, and a BBQ area.
- Five nights accommodation in a family suite.
- These units are located on the first and second floor of the building, towards the rear; the two bedroom suite is great for families and friends who like to have extra space while away on holiday. The bedrooms and living area are larger than the standard two bedroom apartments.
- The main bedroom contains a queen-size bed, the second bedroom contains two single beds, there is a separate lounge/dining room, full kitchen with a dishwasher, laundry facilities and a bathroom with shower, and the balcony has views of the tropical garden to the front of the building over native parkland.
- These apartments sleep up to four people.
- The Queenslander and its facilities are a great choice for individuals, couples, friends and families.
Terms & Conditions: The prize can be taken any time before 30/11/2016 subject to availability, depending on the time of year the prize is worth between $1000 – $1300.