The Style Edit – Simple for spring
This season is all about relaxed and natural lightweight fabrics that you can wear with ease in a simplified neutral palette.
Breathable fabrics are not only practical for the rise in temperature, they are right on trend too! Linen and textured cotton will be popular picks for dresses, skirts and jumpsuits.
1. Linen peplum wrap dress in dust pink, RRP $120, ljc-designs.com
2. Fern and the Wolf, Jily Dress, RRP $135, fernandthewolf.com.au
Warm sunny days and a white outfit are a perfect duo. Ruffles and off-the-shoulder tops will instantly make it feel like summer! A white button up shirt will be on high-rotation, just add a flared detail for a softer feminine look.
3. Lulu & Rose Clio off the shoulder top, RRP $69.95, theiconic.com.au
4. LJC Designs Hamilton bell sleeve top, RRP $75, ljc-designs.com
A must-have for spring is a twin set! Hooray for matching tops and bottoms. This look is perfect for day or night – add a pair of heels and you're ready for cocktails with the girls.
5. Zulu and Zephyr Dawn camisole, RRP $140 and Dawn short, RRP $150, zuluandzephyr.com
6. Zulu and Zephyr Brenda camisole, RRP $150 and Brenda pant, RRP $220, zuluandzephyr.com