The style edit – Welcome to spring
From ladylike ruffles to bold stripes let’s take a look at what’s trending for the new season.
Last summer saw plenty of bare shoulder action and spring will see the return of the off the shoulder trend. Single shoulder cutouts will bring a little ‘flashdance’ to your outfit. Flared sleeves will also continue to be on trend.
1. Ava Off The Shoulder Ruffle jumpsuit, RRP $40. Boohoo.com
Stripes have always been on trend but this season will see stripes take over. From classic pin stripes to big, bold stripes, update your wardrobe with a stripe statement.
2. Helena Striped Tie Sleeve Off The Shoulder playsuit, RRP $30. Boohoo.com
Go for khaki
Typically we see florals for spring but this season is all about earthy tones. Khaki, olive and camel will be your new season colour palette.
3. Bryn Contrast Bag, RRP $89.95. seedheritage.com
Add to your collection of denim with new pieces for spring. Try vintage washed, cropped, high-waisted or embroidery detail. Denim dresses, overalls and pinafores will be included in this season’s must-have list.
4. Lulu & Rose MILA DENIM DUNGAREE, RRP $99.95, theiconic.com.au
Bring ladylike romance to your wardrobe with the addition of ruffles. These feminine frills are perfect for spring. Find pieces with perfectly placed frills that highlight your best assets.
5. Ruffle drop waist dress, RRP $99.95. sportsgirl.com.au