Saturday, 16 February
Books by the Beach | The Romance Edition
Welcome to The Romance Edition
Books by the Beach celebrates the indulgence of your favourite holiday reads against the backdrop of the beautiful Mooloolaba Beach. This premier event is a celebration of all things book related and brings together readers, authors and publishing industry experts.
Based on the Sunshine Coast, the event provides a unique experience allowing readers to connect with their favourite authors while enjoying the beach culture and the relaxed lifestyle of the coast.
The day will be filled with:
- International and Australian best-selling authors attending the event including Missy Johnson, Leslie McAdam, Shandi Boyes, Brooke Sivendra, Tanya Bird, Sarah Williams, Beth Prentice and Amy Andrews and so many more
- Trade show style setup with authors on offer for signings and meet & greets with their latest publications
- Social Media workshop run by She the Social
- Branding workshop run by Kara de Schot – Creative + Marketing
- Publishing workshops for aspiring authors by multi-award winning Editor and Publisher, Becky Johnson of Hot Tree Publishing
- Meet internationally recognised & published photographer Michelle Lancaster of M L Photography
Let Books by the Beach showcase the beaches, restaurants and attractions where all your beach holiday dreams come true and introduce you to your next favourite author.
For those aspiring and published authors, grab the opportunity to network, learn from industry experts, or perhaps showcase your latest releases and meet the amazing readers who support and enjoy your work.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or our Facebook and Instagram @booksbythebeachsc for further information.Click here for more info