The ultimate nature camping experience for families!
Clint and Aimee from Primal Influence along with Carly from award-winning Natureweavers have teamed up to bring you this unique family nature camp, the first of its kind in Queensland!
Located on a bushy private property in the countryside just outside of the Sunshine Coast in the beautiful Mary Valley, this 3-day camping experience for kids and parents will include a huge variety of skill-building nature-based activities, fully catered healthy meals, campfires and stacks of fun!
Wildtime activities and experiences.
Make Friends with Nature - with Carly
Primal Play for Kids Classes - with Clint
Why Are You Showing My Child How To Light Fires?
Bushfood Foraging + Sampling - with Aimee
Natural Fitness for Adults Workshops - with Clint
☯️ Rock tacking + Mindfulness - with Aimee
Food / Cooking Chats + Classes - with Aimee
Campfire Chats + Star Gazing
>> ON THE MENU <<
Healthy and tasty camp foods will be prepared and cooked by Aimee + there'll be a variety of healthy snacks available.
Meals may include...
- Camp oven roast chook and veggies for dinner
- Fried eggs and sausages and/or bacon for brekkie
- Paleo granola with coconut milk and yogurt for brekkie
- Lettuce 'bun' burgers for lunch
- Fresh fruits for brekkie and snack times
- Paleo bars for snack times
- Camp oven beef or lamb stew for dinner
- Paleo marshmallows for dessert (to toast over the fire, yum!)
We aim to use as much organic/spray-free produce, free-range/grass-fed meat, and locally-sourced products as possible. Food allergies/sensitivities will be considered but we cannot guarantee foods will not include certain allergens.
For children aged 3-6 yrs old, their parents, and siblings are welcome to attend as non-participants.