Q. What are the health benefits of meditation?
meditation with Joanne SteckelbruckInvesting time each day for meditation, is the greatest gift you can give yourself. Through meditation you can still your mind chatter, be in the present moment and enjoy its many benefits.
What are the health benefits?
- It helps to balance the right and left hemisphere of the brain which relate to the emotional and intellectual processes respectively, and strengthens the immune system so that the body can heal itself.
- Meditation’s considerable biological benefits include regulating blood pressure, stimulation of blood circulation, alleviating pain, reducing muscular tension and slowing down hormonal activity.
- Regular practise can develop self-discipline, improve your personal performance in sport, increase productivity in business and the arts, build self-confidence, increase energy and efficiency, and generally create a more positive attitude to life.
- Awaken intuition and extrasensory perception skills.
- Find your light within and awaken you to your life purpose.
HOW TO GET STARTED: Guided meditation, kundalini and yin yoga, mantras, walking in nature, vibrational sound (drumming, tibetan and crystal bowls), working with crystals. Whatever you are attracted to, remember – being in the present moment is the key.Soul Discoveries Phone: 0413 597 448 www.souldiscoveries.com.au