Get ready for an adventure getaway with a difference thanks to Waterfalls Workouts and Wine – a brand new health retreat opening in Montville this month.
The three night/four day getaways are a perfect mix of adventure, indulgence and fun. Get outside into the spectacular Sunshine Coast Hinterland, join in fun and challenging workouts, eat healthy, delicious and nutritious meals, and top it off at the end of each day by enjoying social drinks with friends.
Waterfalls: Hike through the beautiful Hinterland rainforest to some spectacular waterfalls – you can even go for a swim if you like! Also get out on the water at the magnificent Lake Baroon for some stand-up paddle boarding fun.
Workouts: Small group workouts include pilates, boot camp, resistance training, and a few surprises as well, all lead by a locally and internationally experienced fitness trainer.
Wine: What’s a getaway without wine? At the end of each day, sit back with a glass of wine, have a chat and a laugh, and enjoy good company.
Waterfalls Workouts and Wine is all about having a realistic and long term approach to good health. Experience Montville like never before; the Hinterland’s national parks, rainforests, mountains, waterfalls, lakes and parks are all waiting for those ready to get out and enjoy them.
118 Main Street, Montville
Phone: 0418 480 383
• A $1690 getaway (twin share for you and a friend)
• Accommodation at the iconic Montville Mountain Inn Resort
• Free time to explore and enjoy the region, including Montville’s quirky shops and cafes
• All breakfasts and dinners, and wine and nibbles each afternoon
• Guaranteed small group (maximum 10 people)
• Fun and challenging workouts with a professional fitness trainer
• All hikes and adventure activities with a local guide
Experience the Hinterland like never before!
*Terms and conditions apply. Prize is valid only for the set tour dates of 5 to 8 December and cannot be exchanged for vouchers.