Competition Start Date – 1st November 2017 9am
Close Date – Wednesday 31st January 2018
Photoshoot/Winners Presentation– February 2018
Number of Winners – 10
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Pacific Motor Group Ambassador Contest is organised by Pacific Motor Group and Profile Magazine (hereinafter the “Organiser”).
- The Contest will run from 9am 1st November 2017 to 5pm Wednesday 31st January 2018
- Contestants must be over 18 years of age and carry a valid current drivers licence. The contestants acknowledge that they carry a current Queensland Driving Licence and live within the Sunshine Coast region when carrying out their obligations under these T&C and do not have a criminal record.
- The contestant affirms the accuracy of all information provided in their submission. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars may result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won. All entries must be submitted by the 31st January 2018 at 5pm.
- Judges appointed by the Organiser shall, based on the applications select 10 winners to represent Pacific Motor Group as its “car ambassadors” for one month. There will be one winner drawn each month – March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November and December 2018.
- Entrants are required to send in a submission to Pacific Motor Group to email: firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you should be the Pacific Motor Group Ambassador of the month, what you can bring to the partnership and how you will show off their car from its best angle.Winners will be announced at an event in February 2018 put on by Pacific Motor Group, from 5pm to 7pm. The judges’ decision shall be final and no correspondence, inquiries or appeal will be entertained.
- The contestant agrees: a) not to slander, libel or make negative or derogatory remarks (including on social networking sites or blogs) about any judge, other contestant, Pacific Motor Group, Profile Magazine, or anyone else involved in or connected to the Contest. Any contestant found to have posted such remarks will immediately be disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed. b) If selected, to post at least two (2) positive social media posts each day into their personal and business accounts quoting the car model details and description provided by Pacific Motor Group and using the hash tags provided, Winners will be expected to write a review at the end of the month for publication and attend a photo shoot if required at a time suitable to the contestant and the Organiser. c) To conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner when in charge of the vehicle. d) To drive in a safe and courteous manner so as not to endanger yourself or others. e) To pay any fines accrued whilst in possession of the vehicle. f) To report any damage to the vehicle within 2 hours of occurrence to the Pacific Motor Group. g) To be responsible for and pay for all the fuel and limit the kilometres driven to 1500 kilometres used during the time they are in possession of the vehicle. h) To sign a car loan agreement prior to accepting the keys. i) Not to use the vehicle for any other purpose than ambassador for Pacific Motor Group.
- a) Any and all personal data submitted by the contestant may be collected, used and/or disclosed to Pacific Motor Group and Profile Magazine and its related companies for purposes related to the Contest. b) The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who exhibited conduct deemed unacceptable by the Organiser (including but not limited to crudeness, undesirable or inappropriate behaviour, or violence) c) Pacific Motor Group may collect, use, and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers or business partners, the contestant’s personal data, including any photographs or audio-video or other recordings of the contestants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in Pacific Motor Group’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the competition or otherwise, without remuneration or compensation. The contestant further agrees that all copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in the Organiser. d) Pacific Motor Group reserves the right to remove the vehicle if it has been brought to their attention that the vehicle was not being cared for in any way.
- The contestant agrees: a) that participation in the Contest is at their own risk, and not to hold the Organiser responsible for any damage, loss or personal injury incurred or suffered by the contestant on account of participation in the Contest (except for death or personal injury caused by negligence). b) to indemnify and hold the Organiser and its directors, officers and employees harmless against any claim, demand, action, liability, proceeding, costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of her participation in the Contest.
- The contestant shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the Organiser concerning, without limitation, decisions relating to the Contest, and the selection of winners and award of prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Pacific Motor Group accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and Pacific Motor Group has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
- The vehicle given to the ambassador could be sign written and will be a registered demonstrator.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted at www.profilemagazine.com.au/pacificmotorgroup.These T&Cs are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland and the contestant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland courts.Any breach or failure to comply with these T&C disqualifies the entrant and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.