Here’s what you need to know:
IT’S EXCLUSIVEHabitat Chermside is made up of an exclusive group of five quality apartments offering owners and tenants relaxed and easy living. Forget the typical concerns of sharing a building – privacy and comfort are paramount to ensure you feel at home in your Habitat apartment.
IT’S BUILT FOR COMFORTWhether you are looking for a place to call home or to add to your property portfolio, Habitat Chermside has the perfect opportunity in which to both live or invest. Boasting low body corporate fees with high quality inclusions and finishes, these stunning Habitat apartments are ready for owners and tenants to move right in. Generous ceilings, stainless kitchen appliances and stone benchtops in both the kitchen and bathroom ensure a luxurious feel throughout, while overhead kitchen cupboards and robes with built-in shelving ensure plenty of storage is on hand for functionality. Ducted air conditioning is in place to maximise comfort year-round, and off street secure covered parking and security screens throughout mean you can rest easy. It really is the perfect habitat!
IT’S CENTRALLocated in the lively retail precinct of Chermside, Habitat is central to everything Brisbane has to offer. Just 9km from the Brisbane CBD, 10.5km from the international and domestic airports, 1.6km from Westfield Chermside and 3.2km from the Prince Charles Hospital, you’ll have the benefit of a short commute to work and the close proximity of fantastic facilities, all without the hustle and bustle of living in the inner city.
IT’S CONVENIENTEverything you need is right on your doorstep, making it the perfect place for families. There’s a convenience store just up the road and plenty of public transport options thanks to nearby bus and train services. Lush parkland offers plenty of space to play and enjoy the outdoors, with more than 20km of bike and walking paths ready for you to explore. And if that’s not enough, there are nine education facilities located within a 2km radius of Habitat.
- 50m to a convenience store
- 50m to parkland
- 120m to a bus service
- 190m to a bikeway
- 1.6km to Westfield Chermside
- 1.8km to a train station
- 3.2km to the Prince Charles Hospital
- 9km to the Brisbane CBD
- 10.5km to the international and domestic airports
- Chermside is renowned for being a retail hub, boasting the largest shopping centre in the state
- The area is one of the major suburbs for employment in the Brisbane region thanks to thriving heath, retail, government department sectors. With businesses within the Australia TradeCoast region currently employing 60,000 people – a figure projected to reach 110,000 by 2026.
- Chermside is comprised of 36 per cent separate houses, 23 per cent semi-detached or townhouses, and 41 per cent units.
- The median house price for Chermside is $510,000 – considerably cheaper than neighbouring suburb Wavell Heights, where the median house price is $610,000.
- Chermside’s average long term growth rate over the last 10 years is five per cent, however this has risen to six per cent in the last three years.
For your free information pack CALL 07 5451 1080 or visit www.thinkinvestmentrealty.com.au]]>