November 1, 2017
The style edit – Season sorted
Say hello to spring/summer! This season we will see a mix of prints, embroidery and effortlessly cool dresses. From flirty florals to gingham checks, it’s all about adding prints and colour to your wardrobe.
Fancy a floral
I can hear Miranda Priestly’s famous words, “Florals? For spring? Ground-breaking”. She might be right, however it just wouldn’t feel like spring without a touch of floral in your closet.
1. Garden floral midi dress, RRP $109.95. sportsgirl.com.au
2. Alice Ruffle Sleeve Floral Blouse, RRP $36. boohoo.com
Say it with stripes
The classic stripe is a timeless trend. Make a statement in a jumpsuit or top and let the stripes do the talking!
3. Ellie Woven Cold Shoulder Stripe Top, RRP $32. boohoo.com
4. Katie Striped Bandeau Bow Back Jumpsuit, RRP $40. boohoo.com
Count on crimson
Red is this season’s trending colour, perfect for the festive season. There’s a shade to suit everyone – from bright coral to deep burgundy.
5. Off Shoulder Flutter Dress, RRP $159.95. witchery.com.au
6. Berry tiered tassel earrings, RRP $16.95. sportsgirl.com.au
Add this checkered print to your wardrobe for an instant update. Go bold in an all-in-one jumpsuit, or if that’s too daring, try a sweet pair of shorts.
7. Mini check cuffed short, RRP $79.95. sportsgirl.com.au
8. Jenna Gingham Ruffle Hem Smock Dress, RRP $30. boohoo.com