The style edit – SHADES OF SUMMER
Crisp white is a favourite for summer, it’s fresh and chic. Perfect for Christmas day or summer cocktails. Keep it versatile by wearing heels or sandals to suit the occasion. The arrival of summer means gorgeous sunny weather, beach days and the holiday season! Update your summer wardrobe with a few key pieces that will make a statement.
1. Tiered maxi shirt dress, RRP $200. frankieanddash.com
2. Off-the-shoulder maxi dress, RRP $140. frankieanddash.com
Ditch the thongs and opt for sandals! Try a touch of metallic and take your flats from brunch to the beach with no fuss.
3. Lola Sandals, RRP $95. elzapato.com.au
Hit the beach in a one-piece. Black is sleek, slimming and right on-trend. A fun frill or off-the-shoulder style is anything but basic!
4. Black blossom one piece, RRP $150. Shop at misterzimi.com and Mister Zimi, James Street, Fortitude Valley
This season’s must-have is an all-in-one jumpsuit. Go glam with a wide leg or bold with stripes! There’s a cut or style to suit most shapes – take your time finding the right one for you. Add a plain t-shirt underneath for a more relaxed look.
5. Dungaree Playsuit, RRP $149. Available from clothandhide.com.au, Alterior Motif (Noosa Heads and Cotton Tree) and Teepea Co, Peregian Beach. Photography by Madelyn Rose Photography
Say it with stripes
The classic stripe is a timeless trend. Make a statement in a jumpsuit or top and let the stripes do the talking!
6. San Sebastian Silk Delilah Jumpsuit, RRP $320. Shop at misterzimi.com and Mister Zimi, James Street, Fortitude Valley