Turmeric Scrambled Eggs
Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Sauté the garlic and onion for about 5 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
Add the eggs and stir, then add the tamari, cumin and turmeric. Cook for about 3–4 minutes, stirring continuously.
Sprinkle with the nutritional yeast, tear the herbs over and serve.
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
• 3 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 small brown onion, chopped
• 4 free-range eggs, whisked
• 1 tablespoon wheat-free tamari
• 12 teaspoon ground cumin
• 2 teaspoons ground turmeric, or to taste
• 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
• Basil or mint leaves, to serve