You're invited to come along to The Sunshine Coast Private Hospital’s annual Teddy Bear Fair. There are loads of exciting activities, displays, prizes, and tours to enjoy, so bring yourself, your family and your teddy and join us for the day.
Get your own Elsa or Wilson bear and bring them to the event! To buy, please click this link and help us celebrate Buderim babies and children everywhere.
If you’re thinking about having a baby, the Teddy Bear Fair provides a great chance to find out about more about our maternity service. This is your opportunity to speak with our midwives and obstetricians and see for yourself whether The Sunshine Coast Private Hospital is for you. We have proudly helped deliver more than 13,000 babies and we’d love to help you, too.
- Teddy bear hospital
- Teddy bear picnic
- Petting zoo
- Face painting
- Balloon artistry
- Colouring in
- Maternity tours
- Market stalls
- Radio outside broadcast with the Hot 91.1FM, Dave, Sam and Ash (including a special appearance by Hot Dog)
- Kids entertainers, including puppeteer and kids musician
- Meet the doctors and midwives
- Games and activities with Australia Zoo
- Free car parking
- Food stalls
- Merchandise shop
- Breastfeeding and nappy change area
- Disability access (parking and toilets)