This workshop is designed to enhance, educate and encourage our modern outdoorswomen to embrace canoeing. The following dates are available:
- 03 March 2018
Location: Elanda Point, Sunshine Coast.
Time: 8:30am - 1:30pm Saturday 03 March 2018
Whether you are looking for an exciting new experience, up-skilling or developing your canoeing techniques - we have you covered. In this workshop we will cover paddling skills, expedition planning and show you how to pack a canoe. Like all empowering workshop sessions we will be challenging ourselves, but this workshop is suitable for all fitness levels.
We meet at Elanda Point, Sunshine Coast.
8:30am - 1:30pm Saturday 03 March 2018
Clothes that will allow you to be active, sun protected and comfortable in your water surroundings.
A daypack with 2 litres of water, lunch, coffee cup, rain-jacket, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
You should wear water boots or an old pair of runners (closed footwear) for this activity
- Like-minded outdoorswomen and intimate group sizes
- Learn how to canoe to beautiful remote locations
- Become self-sufficient in the wilderness with our packing skills and equipment lists
- We share our templates for successful expedition planning
- Facilitator support from two highly trained outdoor practitioners with Canoe & Wilderness First Aid Qualifications
- Canoe, paddle & PFD
- All safety equipment
We love the outdoor in all sorts of weather but sometimes high winds and storms may require postponing this workshop. If you have any concerns about the day, feel free to ring 0467 900 008